Ranitidine Tablets. 65 Doses. Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion & sour stomach. This product is sugar free.
No pill relieves heartburn faster
- One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes and lasts up to 12 hours
- Take any time you need it: before, during or after a meal
- Relieves and prevents heartburn and acid indigestion
- Especially designed for food and beverage induced heartburn relief
- #1 Recommended H2 brand
- Contains 2x the clinically proven active ingredient ranitidine as in Regular Strength Zantac 75
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages.
- Allergy allert
- Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers.
- Do not use
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if
- Ask a doctor before use if you have nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- unexplained weight loss
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath
- pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders
- or lightheadedness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Can be used up to twice daily (up to 2 tablets in 24 hours). Do not chew tablet.
Children Under 12 Years:
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up, 18 Years and Up Product Warning: consult a doctor if you have abdominal pain, consult a doctor if you have vomiting, consult a doctor if you have nausea, keep out of reach of children, consult a doctor if taking prescription drugs, do not take more than 10 tablets within 24 hours
Do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn. Store at 68-77 ° F (20-25 ° C).
Avoid excessive heat or humidity. This product is sodium and sugar free.
Carrageenan,FD&C Blue 1,Flavors,Hypromellose,Magnesium Stearate,Microcrystalline Cellulose,Polyethylene Glycol,Polysorbate,Sucralose,and Titanium Dioxide.