- Fever reducer
- Acetaminophen 500mg per 15mL
- Cold; backache; headache; minor pain; arthritis; muscle; toothache; menstrual cramps; fever; extra strength; tylenol; day; night; throat
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: •Sore throat •The common cold •Headache •Temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take •more than 8 tablespoons in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount •with other drugs containing acetaminophen •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly, Do not use: •with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug wafarin
Stop and ask a doctor if: •pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •new symptoms occur •redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not use if plastic neck wrap or inner safety seal is broken or missing
use for Pain reliever
•Acetaminophen 500mg per 15mL
•cold; backache; headache; minor pain; arthritis; muscle; toothache; menstrual cramps; fever;
extra strength; tylenol; day; night; throat
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 tablespoons (tbsp) or 30 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 to 6 hours as needed.
- Do not take more than 8 tablespoonfuls in 24 hours.
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years:
- Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Each tablespoon contains: sodium 11g
Active Ingredients: in each 15mL = 1 Tablespoon: Acetaminophen (500 mg)
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, FD&C Blue 1, Flavors, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Sucrose