Chlorella is a whole food that is high in chlorophyll, proteins, enzymes, minerals, beta-carotene, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids
- Contain vitamins
Chlorella is used to regulate cholesterol levels, improve bowel function, healthful bacteria, anti-viral activity, enhances immune function, anti-tumor activity and can help repair DNA.
Sun Chlorella Dietary Chlorella Supplement A is simply that; high-quality chlorella in granulated form. Each sleeve of Dietary Chlorella Supplement A contains one serving of chlorella, allowing for a fast and easy way to carry around and to mix in your favorite food or drink. To maintain the full strength of chlorella's nutrients, Sun Chlorella recommends not mixing Dietary Chlorella Supplement in high-temperature foods or drinks.
Discover the purity of Sun Chlorella, Nature’s Perfect Superfood. Their carefully cultivated pyrenoidosa strain is the superior alternative to other harsh, chemically processed and indigestible Chlorella products on the market. Sun Chlorella contains no artificial colors, flavors, or chemicals. Richly green and potent, Sun Chlorella is a whole food from a lineage of pure green algae that have existed naturally on earth for thousands of years. As Mother Earth’s own Superfood, the powerful combination of nutrients works naturally with your body to nurture your health from the inside out.
Health Benefits of Sun Chlorella Adding Sun Chlorella into your daily regimen will help benefit your overall health. Sun Chlorella benefits include a variety of health-boosting effects, but the most notable are increased energy and improved digestion. Not only that, Sun Chlorella includes chlorophyll which has the ability to help detoxify your body, ridding the body of toxins present in our food as well as in the environment, as these toxins and heavy metals bind to chlorella. Another benefit of Sun Chlorella is that it is a whole food which contains high concentrations of certain vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, nucleic acids, amino acids, enzymes, and protein.
In addition to being packed with the vital nutrients your body needs, Sun Chlorella has the following Unique Clinical Benefits, which you won’t find in any other single food source:
- CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor) - Sun Chlorella is rich in Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF), which gives your body a revitalizing boost. CGF is the key to chlorella’s remarkable ability to rapidly reproduce itself during growth, and can help speed up your body’s own revitalization process.
- Chlorophyll - Sun Chlorella is rich in nature’s most powerful purifying agent, chlorophyll. Chlorella contains the highest percentage of natural chlorophyll of any plant source, containing as much as 7%.
- Protein - Sun Chlorella is packed with protein to help your body support and nurture tissues. Ounce-for-ounce, chlorella has more protein than steak or soy.
- Beta-Carotene - An important carotenoid and a powerful antioxidant.
- Lutein -Three servings of Sun Chlorella provides 9mg of lutein, which is the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) of this nutrient, found to support good vision.