20 pipette refill for use with the kyrosol ear wax removal system. Glycerin based ear wax loosening solution that unlike peroxide based systems is effective yet gentle on the skin. Natural, drug free drops.
Glycerin based ear wax loosening solution that unlike peroxide based systems is effective yet gentle on the skin
- Natural, drug free drops
- Single-dose pipettes for easy delivery into the ear and maximum hygiene without risk of contamination
The Kyrosol Ear Wax Removal Kit was developed to dissolve excess ear wax, soften ear wax plugs, or to prevent the recurrence of ear wax plugs. It is also used to dissolve and flush out hard, dry or impacted wax build-ups. The irrigator tip was designed for optimum safety and effectiveness as it cannot damage the ear drum. The syringe feature allows the user to control the flow for maximum comfort during the rinsing process.
What makes Kyrosol unique?
Kyrosol uses a glycerin based wax solving solution and was developed to dissolve and flush out hard, dry or impacted wax buildups. The syringe feature allows the user to control the flow for maximum comfort during the rinsing process. The patented irrigation tip was designed for optimum safety and effectiveness and cannot damage the ear drum. The single dose pipettes not only makes it very easy to dispense the correct amount of solution into the ear, but is also very hygienic as there is no risk of contamination as with bottled ear wax removal solutions.
Natural, drug free drops
Wax Dissolving Process Detach one pipette. Keep the pipette in your hand and let the contents warm up for better comfort. twist off the seal of the pipette; lie down on one side, pull your external ear out backwards and sqeeze the contents out of the pipette into your ear. Remain lying on your side and let Cerusol work in your ear for approximately 30 minutes.
Rinsing Process: Heat up a few cups of water and let cool to body tempature. Extract the water into the ear washer, insert the tip of the syringe into the ear canal and carefully irrigate the ear while leaning over a wash basin or sink.
Repeat the irrigation a few times. Should you feel pain throught the process, contact your doctor. If the ear wax plug does not dissolve the first time, repeat the treatment for an additional 1-2 days. In order to prevent recurrence of ear wax plugs, Cerusol may be used one (1) to two (2) times per month.
We recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
• Do not use if you have an injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
• Only use warm water for irrigation. Using cold water or hot water can cause dizziness, vertigo, or nausea.
• Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
• Do not use after an ear operation.
• Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
• Do not use on infants.
• Stop using if wax remains in ear after use.
• After initial use (1-3 days), do not use Kyrosol more than twice a month.
kyrosol ear wax removal system