Serene Science® Holy Basil Extract
Holy basil is one of the primary botanicals used in Ayurvedic practice in India. It is a powerful adaptogen that helps your body adapt to the negative effects of stress. During times of stress, our bodies secrete higher levels of cortisol. Preliminary research has suggested that holy basil may help maintain normal cortisol levels, support healthy adrenal glands, and help maintain normal blood sugar levels
Helps your body adapt to negative effects of stress
- Holy basil may help maintain normal cortisol levels, support healthy adrenal glands, and help maintain normal blood sugar levels
- One of the primary botanicals used in Ayurvedic practice in India
- Decreases cortisol levels to provide stress, blood sugar and nervous system protection.
- Promotes focused clarity during times of physical and emotional stress.
- Supports healthy adrenals
One of the primary botanicals used in India for reducing the negative effects of stress
- Lowers cortisol production in the adrenals
- In vitro research shows the ursolic acid in holy basil inhibits COX-2, an inflammatory enzyme
- As a powerful adaptogen, it helps maintain normal blood sugar levels when used as part of your diet
- Promotes focused clarity
Suggested Use: 1 capsule daily between meals.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Holy Basil Leaf Extract
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergies: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.