- From Sugar Cane
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
Source Naturals Policosanol, part of the Cholesterol Rescue family of products, is a blend of compounds isolated from natural plant waxes. Policosanol contains several long chain fatty alcohols, including octacosanol, hexacosanol and triacontanol. Animal and in-vitro research has shown that these compounds may support the cardiovascular system and inhibit lipid peroxidation as well as support macrophage activity.
Contains several long chain fatty alcohols
- May support the cardiovascular system
- Part of the Cholesterol Rescue family of products
- May support the cardiovascular system, inhibit lipid peroxidation,and support immune macrophage activity, according to animal andin-vitro research.
- Policosanol is a blend of compounds isolated from natural plant waxes, andcontains several long chain fatty alcohols, including octacosanol, hexacosanol,and triacontanol.
- CoQ10 helps protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation and supports thecardiovascular system and cellular energy production. Some researchsuggests that compounds such as policosanol may lower levels of thisimportant nutrient.
Suggested Use 2 tablets, in the evening, for the first three months. Thereafter, 1-2 tablets daily. Source Naturals recommends that a minimum of 15 mg of coQ10 be taken per tablet of policosanol. Some research suggests that coQ10 levels in the body may be lowered by compounds that work on the same metabolic pathways as policosanol.