- 100% Vegetarian
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-Fish Omega-3 for the Brain
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid and plays a significant role in cerebral development, especially during the crucial period of fetal development and infancy. Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus, to support rapid brain and retina development. DHA is supplied to the newborn via mother's breast milk.
Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low-fat or vegetarian diets. Supplementation with DHA can help assure adequate amounts to support normal development of the brain and retina.
Dietary supplement for the brain
- An omega-3 fatty acid that functions as an important component of brain tissue and retina
- Critical for infant development
- Has been associated with optimal memory function, visual acuity, and maintaining a positive mental state
- Does not contain the fatty acid eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Suggested Use 3 softgels twice daily with meals.