Supports Hormonal Balance
- Progesterone from healthful soy
- Guaranteed to contain 500 mg of progesterone per ounce
- Also contains aloe vera, wild yam extract, natural vitamin E, lecithin phospholipids, jojoba oil, and extracts of ginseng root and grapefruit seed
- Available in both tubes and jars for your convenience
- Paraben Free
- Advanced Liposomal Delivery
Source Naturals Natural Progesterone Cream features natural progesterone USP from soy. Our Progesterone Cream is guaranteed to contain 500 mg of progesterone per ounce and 22 mg per 1/4 teaspoon.
Ease Symptoms of Menopause
- Ease hot flashes, help manage mood and sleep quality
- Fast acting transdermal cream improves potency
- Fragrance free, won't leave oily residue on skin
- Paraben free
Suggested Use Massage 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of cream twice daily into smooth skin areas such as the wrists, inner arms or thighs, throat, abdomen or chest. Premenopausal women use for 14 days prior to the first day of menstruation, discontinue and repeat. Menopausal and postmenopausal women use for 21 days, discontinue for 7 days and repeat. These are general recommendations only and may need to be modified for individual needs. Please consult your health care professional for specific situations.
Ingredients Deionized water, aloe vera leaf gel, cetearyl glucoside, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, natural progesterone USP from soy (500 mg per ounce), wild yam root extract, tocopheryl acetate (natural vitamin E), lecithin phospholipid, glyceryl stearate and PEG-100 stearate, jojoba seed oil, squalene, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, stearic acid, grapefruit seed extract, ginseng root extract, sorbic acid, xanthan gum, and rosemary oil.
If you are pregnant, nursing or intending to become pregnant, consult with a health care professional before using this product. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only. Do not use around eye area.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Contents measured by weight, not volume.
Store in a cool, dry place.