- Whole-Body Systemic Enzyme for Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
Nattokinase is a systemic enzyme isolated from the traditional Japanese soy food natto. It has been shown to support healthy blood flow by assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body.
Systemic enzyme for optimum circulatory health
- Clears fibrins and toxins from the blood for smooth blood flow
- Based on natto, a Japanese soy food
- Dissolves unnecessary, harmful buildups in arteries, veins and capillaries
- Reduces ELT by breaking down inhibitors that slow blood flow
An enzyme isolated from the traditional Japanese soy food natto
- Supports healthy blood flow by assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, or wheat
A unique and potent systemic enzyme. Unlike digestive enzymes, systemic enzymes are a differentand special class of enzymes that work by accelerating biochemical reactions throughout theentire body.
- Helps support healthy cardiovascular function.
- In preliminary human, animal and in-vitro studies, Nattokinase supported healthy circulationby keeping blood flow clear via enzyme inhibition and fibrinolysis (breakdown of fibrin proteinin the blood).
Suggested Use 1 to 2 softgels three times daily on an empty stomach with 8 ounces of water.