- For Occasional Sleeplessness
- Dietary Supplement
Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland. A favorite and travelers, it governs the body's circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant .
Neurohormone produced by the pineal gland that helps regulate sleep-wake cycles
- A favorite of travelers
- A potent antioxidant
- The amount produced by our bodies may lessen as we grow older
- Sublinguals are absorbed directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the liver, for quick entry into the system
Dietary supplement. Peppermint flavored sublingual. The Benefit of Sublinguals: Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism. The sublingual form us absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks.
Melatonin is a potent antioxidant
- It governs the body' circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep
- Use for occassional sleeplessness
- Useful for occasional sleeplessness.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the body's circadian rhythms.
- Potent antioxidant.
Suggested Use 1 to 3 tablets at bedtime. Do not take more than 5 tablets daily. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.