Attatched to the amino acid glycine
- Helps with increased absorption of magnesium
- Vegetarian and hypoallergenic friendly
- Supports healthy heart, bones, muscles, and neurotransmitters
- Promotes energy
- Magnesium assists in over 300 enzyme functions, including those responsible for converting sugars and fats intoenergy as well as DNA and RNA synthesis
- Dietary Supplement
- Superior Bioavailable Chelate
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Hypoallergenic
Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the body, but an estimated 75% of Americans are magnesium deficient. Magnesium plays a key role in over 300 enzymatic reactions, including supporting cardio vascular, bone, muscle, energy, and neurotransmitter processes. Source Naturals magnesium is attached ("chelated") to the amino acid glycine. The magnesium bis-glycinate combination enables efficient absorption, the glycinate allowing the magnesium to transfer easily across the intestinal wall. Increased absorption means more usable magnesium for your body's needs.
Suggested Use 2 tablets twice daily.