L-Lysine is one of 9 essential amino acids that cannot be made in the body. It is the basic raw material for carnitine synthesis. L-Proline can be made in the body, but low protein/vegetarian diets may not always promote optimal L-proline production.
L-Lysine and L-Proline amino acids are the precursors of hydroxylysine (HL), and hydroxyproline (HP), two constituents of collagen. Collagen is an essential component of arterial linings. Vitamin C, a strong antioxidant, is also essential for the production of collagen. Hawthorn berry and grape seed extract are potent natural antioxidants due to their high levels of proanthocyanidin. These proanthocyanidin-esters are excellent free radical scavengers
- Combining herbs, nutrients, nutraceuticals in one formulation.
- Source Naturals Bio-Aligned Formulas are formulations with potent bio-active nutrients that go deep to the root causes of health imbalances and become powerful tools for vibrant health and well being.
- Collagen is an essential component of arterial linings.
- Vitamin C, a strong antioxidant,
- is also essential for the production of collagen.
Suggested Use 2 to 4 tablets daily with meals.