- Dietary Supplement
- Non-Fish, Plant-Based Omega-3
Source Naturals Vegetarian DHA provides a unique, completely vegetarian form of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) that is derived from a sustainable algae-based source. Due to low-fat or vegetarian diets, many people have sub-optimal concentrations of DHA.
Supplementation with this critical omega-3 fatty acid plays a significant role in brain development, especially during fetal development and infancy. Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus, via the placenta, and to the newborn via breast milk. DHA also supports wellness and healthy aging by addressing inflammation caused by metabolic imbalances.
DHA is critical for fetal and infant brain and eye development
- Supports wellness and healthy agingby addressing inflammation caused by metabolic imbalances
- Complete vegetarian form of omega-3 fatty acid
- New vegetarian capsule
- Helps maintain cell membranes
- Plays a significant role in brain development during infancy
Suggested Use 1 to 3 softgels twice daily with meals.