- Freeze Dried
- From Klamath Lake
- Dietary Supplement
- 500 mg
Source Naturals Blue-Green Algae is wildcrafted and harvested in the prime upper regions of Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon, and is of the highest quality available. Its name comes from the two color pigments it contains, phycocyanin, which is blue, and chlorophyll, which is green. Blue-Green Algae also contains significant levels of vitamins, minerals and rich pigment nutrients.
Freeze Dried Freeze-dried, from Klamath Lake
- Has high protein, iron, and other mineral content which is absorbed when taken orally
- Researched for their potential effects on the immune system, swelling (inflammation), and viral infections.
- Also contains significant levels of vitamins, minerals and rich pigment nutrients
- Available in powder or tablet forms
Wildcrafted and harvested in the prime upper regions of Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Contains no dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat
Suggested Use 1/2 teaspoons (1 gram) daily, mixed in water or juice, preferably on an empty stomach.