Helps the body break down protein and carbohydrates
- Plays a role in the body's growth and development
- Helps maintain the health of red blood cells, the nervous system, digestive system, and parts of the immune system
- Plays a major role in the activities of enzymes that influence the muscles, nerves, and heart
- Helps the body produce energy and hormones
- Vitamin Supplement
- Supports Energy Production
B-vitamins are essential components of numerous key enzyme systems, without which the body cannot function. Each B-vitamin fills a different, complementary need, which is why they should usually be taken together. B-vitamins act as coenzymes to catalyze numerous biochemical reactions, aid in energy production, blood cell formation, fat and protein/amino acid metabolism, and are important for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Suggested Use 1 tablet daily.