- Dietary Supplement
- (Active Hexose Correlated Compound)
- Increases Natural Killer Cell Activity
AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract. Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties. According to human and animal research, AHCC may significantly increase natural killer (NK) Cell activity. AHCC may also increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
Active Hexose Correlated Compound
- Considered a superfood supplement in Japan
- May significantly increase Natural Killer (NK) Cell activity
- May also increase macrophage activity and enhance cytokine production
- May support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant
Suggested Use 2 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach. For general well-being, take 2 capsules daily.