- Dietary Supplement
- For Cellular Vitality
Source Naturals Acetyl-L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid contains two critical nutrients, acetyl L-carnitine and alpha-lipoic acid, to support your vital metabolic functions. These compounds support the body's own system for the maintenance of cell function as we age.
Contains two critical nutrients, acetyl L-Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic acid, to support your vital metabolic functions
- Supports the body's own system for the maintenance of cell function as we age
- Supports the immune system and healthy liver function
- Supports your body's synthesis of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that is critical for learning and memory
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a coenzyme that assists in the conversion of pyruvate to acetyl-coA. Acetyl-coA is thebeginning point for the Krebs cycle, one of the body's main energy production cycles, which produces thehigh-energy molecule ATP (adenosine tripho
- Acetyl l-carnitine transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria in your cells. Cellular mitochondriaare where these fatty acids are used to generate ATP, the metabolic energy for your cellular vitality.
- These two compounds together support the body's own system for maintainence of cell function as we age.
Suggested Use 1 tablet, 1 to 4 times daily.