- New Appearance
- Some Formula
- Superantioxidant from Brazil
- Dietary Supplement
Acai is a palm from the Amazonian rainforest. It has small, purple fruits that have been used by Brazilian natives for food and health for hundreds of years. The active constituents in Acai are polyphenols and anthocyanins. Scientific studies have shown these compounds to be powerful antioxidants, benefiting the entire body by protecting the cells from free radicals.
Superantioxidant from Brazil
- Palm from Amazonian rainforest
- Active constituents polyphenols an danthocyanins
- Used by Braziillian natives for food and health
- Protects cells from free radicals
Suggested Use 2 capsules daily.