In 1930, 3M engineer Richard Drew invented an attractive, moisture-proof material to help grocers and bakers seal up their packages. Over 70 years later, Scotch® tape boasts over 400 varieties sold under the Scotch® and 3M™ brands. Now indispensible in homes and offices, Scotch® tapes offer specialty and general solutions for many projects--from crafts and gift-wrapping to mounting and everyday sealing.
Weighted, nonskid base for one-hand dispensing.
- Designed to hold tapes up to 1,500 Inches long.
- For Tape Width: 1/2 and 3/4 Inches
- 1" Core Desk Tape Dispenser.
- For tapes 1/2" and 3/4" wide up to 1500" long.
- Weighted, nonskid base for one-hand dispensing.
- Extra Core (MMMC15CORE), sold separately.
- Sold by the EA
Frosty on the roll but invisible on paper, Scotch® Magic™ Tape features the original matte-finish design for a strong hold and seamless look. This tape pulls off the roll and cuts smoothly, resisting splits and tears for a sturdy piece. Thanks to its gentle adhesive, you can stick then re-stick each piece as your project demands, then jot a helpful note with a pen or pencil on top when you're done.