- Organic certified; Fair Trade certified; partnership with over 2,000 indigenous farming families
- Non-GMO certified; Kosher certified
- Clean, focused, balanced energy; 33mg caffeine
- 79mg polyphenols; No tannins ;naturally smooth and sweet
- Shade grown in biodiverse agroforestry plots, supporting rainforest conservation
Guayusa (gwhy-you-sa) is an Amazonian super-leaf naturally packed with caffeine and antioxidants. It gives you the clean, focused energy you need to do the things you love. Guayusa lacks the bitter tannins that traditional teas have, so it is naturally smooth and sweet. Runa’s guayusa is certified organic, Fair Trade, non-GMO, and Kosher. A blend of energizing Amazonian guayusa with full-bodied cinnamon and aromatic lemongrass.
Heat water until it reaches 185 °F / 85 °C then add 2 grams of guayusa (about 1 spoonful) per 8 oz. of water. Let steep for 4-6 minutes.
Organic Guayusa, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Lemongrass