Quality Choice Stool Softener Docusate Sodium Liquid Cap for the prevention of dry, hard stools and relief of occasional constipation.
Active Ingredient: Docusate Sodium 100 mg.
- Compare to the active ingredient in Colace
- For the prevention of dry, hard stools
- For relief of occasional constipation
Quality Choice Stool Softener is a solution for the prevention of dry, hard stools in this bottle with 100 liquid capsules. Use to relieve occasional constipation. The product generally will produce a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours. Do not use if currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Do not use
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.