5.375 x 6.25-inch. Flushable. Gentle, everyday cleansing to reduce irritation. Cools, soothes and comforts. Convenient, easy to use. For hemorrhoidal and vaginal care. Flushable and septic safe. Four times larger than medicated pads. Made in USA.
Provide temporary relief from the painful burning and itching of external hemorrhoids
- Contains aloe; provide gentle everyday cleansing
- Can also be used for vaginal care and as a moist compress
- Contains four 48-count refills for tubs
- Please read all label information on delivery
New! Four Times Larger than Medicated Pads.
Hemorrhoidal Wipes with Witch Hazel.
Gentle, Everyday Cleansing To Reduce Irritation.
- Cools, Soothes and Comforts.
- Convenient, Easy to Use.
- For Hemorrhoidal and Vaginal Care.
- Flushable and Septic Safe.
Flushable, Medicated Wipes with Aloe.
48 Wipes - 5.375 x 6.25 in. (13.6 x 15.8 cm) each.
Made in U.S.A.
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
- temporary relief of irritation and burning.
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- bleeding occurs.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Pouch quality sealed for your protection. Do Not Use if tear strip imprinted "Safety Sealed" is torn or missing.
Direction of use
Remove tab on right side of wipes pouch label and peel back to open.
Grab the top wipe at the edge of the center fold and pull out of pouch.
Carefully reseal label on pouch after each use to retain moistness.
Adults: Unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area.
Use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
For best results, flush only one or two wipes at a time.
For vaginal care - cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. Repeat as needed.
For use as a moist compress - if necessary, first cleanse the area as previously described. Fold wipe to desired size and place in contact with tissue for a soothing and cooling effect. Leave in place for up to 15 minutes and repeat as needed.
Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) (50%)
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water (Purified), Sodium Citrate