Celiac Support Comprehensive Gut Health by Pioneer (Verified Gluten Free) 120 VegCap Celiac Support Comprehensive Gut Health As with all Pioneer products it is a clinician developed formulation specifically designed to support individuals with a wide range of common intestinal issues. This comprehensive gut health support formula contains Glutamine N-Acetyl Glucosamine Mucin Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) Marshmallow Quercetin and Vitamin A. Gluten-Free
To support a healthy gastro-intestinal tract, Pioneer's clinician formulated Comprehensive Gut Health is intended to provide nutritive support to help calm irritated mucous membranes of the intestinal tract. Pioneer Celiac Support Comprehensive Gut Health supports the health of the intestinal tract to allow for the normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients and it supports the protective mucin layer that covers the stomach and small intestines.
Pioneer Comprehensive Gut Health strengthens the connective tissue of the gastro-intestinal tract and normalizes bowel regularity by calming an overactive intestinal tract. Pioneer Celiac Support Comprehensive Gut Health also modulates the immune system of the gastro-intestinal tract. Pioneer Comprehensive Gut Health has been laboratory verified gluten-free. It contains no added artificial preservatives, colors or flavors and undergoes a rigorous heavy metal, herbicide, pesticide and fungicide screening process.
Pioneer Comprehensive Gut Health features the following clinician recommended, lab verified gluten free ingredients:
- Glutamine is the primary fuel source for cells lining the small intestine. It is essential or maintaining intestinal function.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG) nutritionally supports the intestinal mucosa's protective glycoprotein cover.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) is a demulcent herb which is soothing and healing to the lining of the stomach and small intestine,
- Marshmallowis a demulcent herb that contains mucilage polysaccharides that soothe and protect mucous membranes.
- Mucinis the carbohydrate-rich, glycoprotein complex that is the backbone of the intestinal tract's protective cover.
- Quercetin is a flavonoid that stabilizes immune cell membranes and supports the connective tissues of the GI tract.
- Vitamin A is required for cell proliferation and differentiation, normal immune function and the integrity of muscosal and epithelial surfaces of the stomach and intestines.
Use only as directed. Take 6 vegetarian capsules daily on an empty stomach. May be taken in divided doses. Store in a cool, dry place.