Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is involved in the formation of body proteins and structural compounds including chemical transmitters in the brain. Vitamin B6 is also critical in maintaining hormonal balance and proper immune function. Deficiency of Vitamin B6 is characterized by depression, glucose intolerance, anemia, impaired nerve function, cracking of the lips and tongue, and seborrhea or eczema.
What is Vitamin B6?
Vitamin B6 is the master vitamin for processing amino acids—the building blocks of all proteins and some hormones. Vitamin B6 helps to make and take apart many amino acids and is also needed to make the hormones, serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine.
Where is it found?
Potatoes, bananas, raisin bran cereal, lentils, liver, turkey, and tuna are all good sources of vitamin B6.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
1 tablet per day or as directed by a health professional.