Natural Vegetable Laxative, for gentle and predictable relief of constipation. Generally causes a bowel movement in 6-12 hours.
- Compare to the active ingredient of Senokot®
- Standard senna concentrate
- 1000 Tablets
- Natural vegetable laxative
Relieves occasional constipation
- Produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- Pharmacist recommended
- Stimulant laxative Comfortable, convenient relief in an easy to take tablet.
Senna is a well-known ingredient in many nonprescription laxatives. Senna is derived from the leaves and pods (fruit) of many cassia species of plants, especially C. Acutifolla, C. Acutifolia and C. Senna.
- Take preferably at bedtime
- If you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose my one tablet (do not exceed maximum dosage) or decrease dose until you are comfortable
|Adults and children 12 years & older |
|2 TABLETS once a day|
|4 TABLETS twice a day|
|Children 6 to 12 years of age|
|1 TABLET once a day|
|2 TABLETS twice a day|
|Children 2 to 6 years of age|
|1/2 TABLET once a day |
|1 TABLET twice a day|
|Children under 2 years of age|
|Ask a doctor|
|Ask a doctor|
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 6 -12 hours.
Do not use laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have stomach pain, nausea, vomiting or noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask the doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Sennosides 8.6 mg.............Laxative
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mineral Oil