When used daily Ladibugs Prevention Kit can help defend your hair from lice infestation by washing out any lice before they have a chance to multiply and spread. The Ladibugs Mint Spray included in Ladibugs Prevention Kit will also help keep car seats, furniture, pillows and clothing lice and nit free.
Ladibugs Prevention Kit contains:
- Ladibugs Shampoo:made with the highest quality of natural products and essential oils that lice find offensive. The result is a sulfate free shampoo with conditioning properties that is great for daily use and for warding off head lice.
- Ladibugs Conditioner:made with the highest quality natural ingredients and essential oils that lice find offensive. The result is a sulfate free conditioner with detangling properties that is great for daily use.
- Ladibugs Mint Spray: a specialized product that is formulated to help ward off lice.
Does my child have lice?
You may suspect that your child has lice if he or she has any of the following symptoms:
- Tickling feeling of something moving in the hair.
- Excessive itching, usually caused by an allergic reaction to the bites.
- Irritability and difficulty sleeping; head lice are most active in the dark.
- Sores on the head caused by scratching.
How to keep lice from spreading:
- Thoroughly clean your environment, including drying all linens, hats, coats and clothes on high heat for 40 minutes. Washing is not necessary — the heat is what kills the lice. (Freeze items that cannot be dried for 12 hours.)
- Vacuum carpets, furniture and cars. Shampooing isn’t needed. Lay sheets on couches and chairs each day and change each night.
- Boil hairbrushes for 20 minutes or run through the dishwasher
- Do not share hats, helmets, goggles or clothing with someone who’s had head lice or been near an infected person.
A big industry
The lice hair care product business in the U.S. is worth $300 million yearly. The average family spends $150 on over-the-counter products each outbreak.
Ladibugs Shampoo for daily use: Apply a generous amount to wet hair and thoroughly massage it into scalp and hair. (Lather is minimal due to the absence of synthetic detergents). Rinse thoroughly with water, repeat if desired.
Ladibugs Conditioner for daily use: After cleansing with Ladibugs Shampoo, apply Ladibugs Conditioner and allow product to sit for 2 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Ladibugs Mint Spray: Lightly mist on hair with special attention given to the nape of the neck and behind the ears. Ladibugs Mint Spray may be used once a day or several times a day. Note: Ladibugs Mint Spray can be sprayed on car seats, furniture, pillows, clothing, to ward off head lice.
for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ladibugs Shampoo: Water (aqua), Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Malaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Fragrance (Island Mango Perfume), Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid. Ladibugs Conditioner: Aqua, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Fragrance (Island Mango Perfume), Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Malaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lanolin, Menthol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA Dihydrate, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. Ladibugs Mint Spray: Water, Peppermint, Anionic/non-ionic Surfactant Blend, Glycerin.