Criss-Crossing Side Pulls
Firmly supports and compresses the lumbar area of the spine, lower abdomen, and pelvis.
Removable Firm Lumbar Pad
Specially molded to cradle the natural curve of the lower back while providing maximum support. Easy-Close V-Shape Design & Front-Adjusting Side-Pull Straps
V-Shape design closes easily and provides additional support to the lower abdomen.
Adjust the side pull straps with the easy to use hook-and-loop adjustment on the front. Create 360 degrees of even compression while securing the brace into perfect position.
Unique Quality 1) Taping theory, a theory in which the range of motion is moderately (20~30%) restricted to aid in activities and movements in everyday life, differs from sports taping. This ensures that the supporter effectively aids the movement of joints and muscles while giving a proper feeling of tightness.
2) Using a breathable mesh design allows air to circulate, and the moisture wicking materials allow the skin and the supporter to stay dry. This allows the comfort needed to be worn all day long. It can be worn underneath clothes without being bulky or visible due to its thin profile, making it the perfect supporter for daily wear.
3) Netting anchor method is devised at the top and bottom of the supporter, ensuring that the supporter cannot easily be loosened or accidentally slipped off.
Adjust the side pull straps with the easy to use hook-and-loop adjustment on the front. Create 360 degrees of even compression while securing the brace into perfect posi
Warning If you experience any of the following, discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional.
1. Sprain, fracture or ligament injury
2. Peripheral vascular disorder
3. Abnormality such as injury, blotchiness, rash at site where support is to be worn, or chronic dermatitis/allergy to chemical textile rubber.