Pack of three, 22-ounce Squeeze Bottles of Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- Offers the rich, creamy taste you love from Hellmann's with the delicious goodness of olive oil
- Made with high-quality ingredients like olive oil, cage-free eggs, and vinegar
- Now with 50% more olive oil
- Makes everyday main dishes, sides, and dips even more delicious
Hellmann’s Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
THE HELLMANN’S TASTE YOU LOVE – WITH OLIVE OIL
Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil combines the creamy, rich taste you love from Hellmann's with the delicious goodness of olive oil. It's made with high-quality ingredients, including olive oil, cage-free eggs and vinegar. Now with 50% more Olive Oil.
Hellmann’s. Bring Out the Best.
Make your meals even more delicious by using Hellmann’s Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil. Try it in exciting recipes on hellmanns.com, like our Parmesan Crusted Bruschetta Chicken or Pasta Salad with Vegetables.
PARMESAN-CRUSTED BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN
The fresh flavors of Bruschetta top perfectly moist chicken.
4 servings Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
1/3 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
4 tsp. plain dry bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup Wish-Bone Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
5. To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
Also terrific with Hellmann's Light or Real Mayonnaise.
1. Blend 1/4 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, vinegar and ground black pepper in medium bowl. Stir in vegetables. Arrange vegetable mixture in grill pan or on foil on grill. Grill vegetables, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Cool.
2. Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tip: Add cut up cooked chicken or flaked drained tuna for a simple main dish idea.
Nutrition Information per serving: Calories 340, Calories From Fat 100, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 11g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g, Sugars 7g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 9g, Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 160%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%