Dermaquin for Dogs is a rich source of the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) derived from cold water fish.
Omega-3 fish oil supplement formulated for skin and coat health.
- Direct source of EPA and DHA
- Liquid is a deodorized and tasty formulation
- Processed and packaged to maintain freshness
- Easy to open bottles - flip top for easy dispensing
- Guaranteed to meet label claims
Dermaquin® for Dogs Helps Support the Following Areas:
- Skin and Coat
- Normal Heart Rhythm
- Renal Function
- The Nervous System
- Joint Tissues
1 Teaspoon (5 mL) Liquid Contains:
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids minimum1,300 mg*
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) minimum680 mg*
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) minimum450 mg*
* Not recognized as an essential dietary nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Administration of Liquid
Instructions for use: First use, unscrew cap, remove seal, and screw cap back on tightly.
Open flip top and invert bottle to dispense. Measure appropriate volume of Dermaquin and pour over your dog's food once a day according to the chart below.
Dog's Weight Number of Teaspoons
5 - 9 lbs 1/2 Every Other Day
10-19 lbs 1/2
20-44 lbs 1
45-69 lbs 1 1/2
70-105 lbs 2
Over 105 lbs 2 1/2