Gentle, effective and stimulant-free for comfortable relief. #1 doctor recommended stool-softener brand.
Made in USA
Usual daily dose(doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses):
- Adults and children 12 years and older:take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
- Children 2 to under 12 years old:take 1 capsule.
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor.
Store from 25°C (77° F); excursions permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Sodium content 5mg/capsule. Very Low Sodium.
Keep tightly closed.
Retain this carton for important information.
Colace 100 mg Capsules
- Colace is the #1 stool-softener brand recommended by doctors and pharmacists.
- For occasional constipation, which may be associated with certain medical conditions, try Colace Capsules.
- The softening action of Colace Capsules helps to eliminate the need to strain.
- Stimulant-free for comfortable relief from occasional constipation. Colace Stool-Softener products contain docusate sodium, which relieves occasional constipation and may be useful for people with health conditions where stool softeners help to avoid straining or uncomfortable evacuation.
- Please read the full product label before use.
Relief from occasional constipation (irregularity)
Colace Capsules 100 mg Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1 to 3 capsules daily. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 1 capsule daily. Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
As with any drug, pregnant or nursing women should seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.Your physician is the best source of counsel and guidance in problems of constipation. Do not use if bottle neckband, printed with , is broken or missing.Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
Do not use:
- laxative products for longer than a week unless told to do so by a doctor.
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or damaged.
|Serving Size : 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily value*
Each capsule contains 100 mg docusate sodium
Docusate Sodium100 mg
D&C Red 33 (CI 17200) , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035) , FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake , Gelatin , Glycerine , Methylparaben , Polyethylene Glycol 400 , Propylene Glycol , Propylparaben , Sorbitol , Titanium Dioxide