Biofreeze pain relieving gel applied from a tube or pump bottle affords the doctor the opportunity to create a more thorough application by massaging the effected area during application. through massage the patient benefits from an increased blood flow and warming of the region at the cellular level for better absorption of the biofreeze pain relieving gel.
this hand on application also reinforces patient touch which has been shown to be very important in the healing cycle. if the health care professional is working a joint area this allows for working with rom movement during application.
Provides long lasting pain relief for those hard-to-reach areas (middle back etc)
- Formulated with natural menthol, MSM, Ilex and a new blend of botanical ingredients
- Does not use waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum
Biofreeze provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles & joints associated with arthritis, backache, strains, and sprains.
Deep Penetrating, Long Lasting Pain Relief From: Arthritis, Sore Muscles & Joints, and Back Pain.
- Tube allows greater amount of product in the hand for application
- Vanishing Scent
- Cryotherapy - the cold method®
Biofreeze is formulated for authorized distribution through Hands-On Health Professional for the patients, clients & athletes under their care.
- Follow diagrams on packaging for correct application
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician.
For external use only. Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.
- Do not bandage.
- Wash hands after use with cool water.
- Do not use with heating pad or device.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Natural Menthol USP (3.5%) (Cooling Pain Reliever)
Other Ingredients: Carbomer, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, Glycerine, Herbal Extract (Ilex Paraguariensis), Isopropyl Alcohol USP, Methylparaben, Natural Carphor USP (For Scent), Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Purified Water USP