- Bodies Live Better on Berries
- Promotes Heart Health!
- Dietary Supplement
We Are The Berry People
At Berries for Life, our berry expertise spans Field to Function which means you benefit from our knowledge of the science of berries - from the growing fields to the lab to the bottle you hold in your hand. Everything we do is guided by our passion to share our knowledge of the health benefits of berries and manufacture the highest-quality products for you.
Our Company Philosophy
We can make the world a healthier place by offering great berry products. We actively and passionately embrace health education, research, philanthropy and environmentally-friendly practices.
Traditional wisdom and now modern research recognize the special health attributes of berries, which contain an important class of plant nutrients (phytonutrients) called anthocyanins. Each berry species is packed with a unique anthocyanin and phytonutrient profile which contributes to its antioxidant potential and distinct health benefits—which is why eating a variety is key.
Common Sense Berry Nutrition
Even though we are conscientious about our diets, at times we may find it difficult to eat enough berries—especially the superberries containing potent anthocyanins that are not always in season or available at the grocery store. Berries For Life provides you with a convenient solution when a busy life makes it difficult to get all the berry phytonutrients that you should for optimal health.
Why Our supplements Are Better
We formulate our products based on extensive research showing the health benefits of berries. Our all-natural premium supplements contain no extraneous stuff—only the very best berry ingredients are included.
Aroniaberries (Aronia Melanocarpa—also known as chokeberries) are arguably nature's best kept secret. Today they are increasing in popularity due to their remarkable health benefits. They contain more anthocyanins and antioxidant capacity than any other North American cultivated berry. There is compelling research relating aroniaberry with heart health benefits. Studies also suggest a strong link between aroniaberry and:
- Cardiovascular support
- Antioxidant activity
- Healthy inflammation response
- Immune support
- Gastric support
Our Premium Aroniaberry
In one serving you get:
- The most holistic, full-spectrum aroniaberry profile (our whole food ground aroniaberry combined with our concentrated anthocyanin-standardized extract and aroniaberry juice powder).
- At least 950 ORAC units—more than the antioxidant capacity in an average serving of fruits and vegetables.
- At least 17 mg anthocyanins (a USDA survey suggests we aren’t getting enough in our diet--only 12.5 mg are consumed daily on average).
- A simple and convenient way to benefit from the aroniaberry phytonutrients that will help you maintain optimal health.