Relieve your stuffy nose and sinus pressure with the Benzedrex vapor Inhaler. This nasal decongestant provides temporary relief of nasal congestion caused by sinusitis, hay fever or the common cold. Specially formulated with propylhexedrine, lavender oil, and menthol, Benzedrex promotes nasal and sinus drainage and temporarily relieves sinus pressure.
For The Temporary Relief of Stuffy Nose.
Contains One Inhaler.
- Promotes nasal and sinus drainage.
- Temporarily relieves sinus pressure.
Made in USA
Helps relieve sinus pressure and pain
- Promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion
- Convenient and easy to use
- Doctor recommended
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to a cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis).
|Do not exceed recommended dosage. Stop use and consult a doctor if symptoms persist. This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge. The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Use only as directed. Do not use this product for more than three days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. Ill effects may result if taken internally. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of overdose or ingestion of contents, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
The product delivers in each 800 milliliters of air, 0.40 to 0.50 milligrams of propylhexedrine.
- Adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): two inhalations in each nostril not more than every two hours
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- Keep inhaler tightly closed
- This inhaler is effective for a minimum of 3 months after first use
Active Ingredients: Propylhexedrine - 250 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Lavender Oil, Menthol