Each Barrier Water Filters Enviro Barrier Water Filter Pitcher Grand contains a unique NanoPlus surface consisting of millions of nanopores. That is how Barrier Water Filters Enviro Barrier Water Filter Pitcher Grand are able to absorb a considerable quantity of contaminants, including the smallest molecules such as chlorine, volatile organic compounds of chlorine, phenol and pesticides.
Barrier Water Filters Enviro Barrier Water Filter Pitcher Grand is tested and certified by Water Quality Association according to NSF/ANSI 42 for the reduction of aesthetic chlorine, taste and odor and NSF/ANSI 53 for the reduction of cadmium, copper, and mercury.
Barrier Water Filters Enviro Barrier Water Filter Pitcher Grand Filter Highlights:
- Barrier Water Filters Enviro Barrier Water Filter Pitcher Grand Filters filter 95 gallons of purified water, compared to most competitors that only filter 40 gallons.
- Exclusive screw in replaceable cartridge prevents source water from contaminating filtered water.
- Replaceable cartridge is easy to install.
- Generous 1.9 quarts of filtered water provides a sufficient supply of water for a family and for many other uses.
- Programmable electronic timer prompts user when it's time to replace the filter cartridge for best results.
- Pitcher is constructed of high-quality plastic
- Pitcher is dishwasher safe.
ATTENTION: 1.Only use the filter for its intended purpose. 2.Keep the replacement cartridge in the original sealed wrapper while not in use and store in a dry cool place. 3.When filling the funnel reservoir, do not place the filter cartridge opening directly under the running water. 4.Wash your filter pitcher and funnel reservoir regularly with soapy water, rinse and then dry with a soft cloth. 5.When using regularly, do not leave the filter pitcher empty (Keep filter pitcher filled with water). 6.Keep the filter away from direct sunlight or excessive heat sources for extended periods of time. 7.When filter is not to be used for a long period of time (more than 3 days) it should be left empty and dry during this period. Before using it again, please follow the instructions in the "Suggested Use" section.
WARNING: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
The BARRIER filter cartridge is for tap water and is not designed to remove bacteria or viruses!
Your filter consists of the following parts:
- Electronic Cartridge Life Indicator
- Funnel Reservoir
- Replaceable Filter Cartridge
- Filtered Water Volume Scale
- Measuring Scale (When using filter as a measuring pitcher without funnel and cartridge).