Barlean's Omega Swirl is revolutionizing the way people get their Omega-3s. If you haven't tasted Omega Swirl, we know what you're thinking: there's no way you can make flax oil taste like dessert. But it's not only possible, it's delicious!
With nothing artificial and no sugar, Omega Swirl Flax Oil has the taste and texture of a fruit smoothie, yet provides a meaningful dose of plant-based Omega-3 in every serving. Now everyone can enjoy the benefits of Omega-3 without the oily texture or swallowing large capsules. It’s the perfect solution for the whole family!
•Made with Barlean's Premium Cold Pressed Flax Oil
•2,620 mg of Plant-Based Omega-3 (LNA) Per Serving
•No Artificial Flavors or Colors
•No Sugar: Naturally Sweetened with Xylitol
•Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
•Proprietary Amplified Absorption™ Emulsification Technology
The very Best Plant-Based Omega-3
Barlean’s Omega Swirl Flax Oil is ideal for those who prefer a vegan Omega-3 option. Flax oil is recognized as one of nature’s most abundant sources of plant-based, vital Omega-3 fatty acids. Flax Oil is rich in the Omega-3 fatty acid LNA (Linolenic Acid). LNA is readily converted by the body into EPA and DHA, which are the same healthful fatty acids found in oily fish such as salmon and fish oil supplements.
The clinically studied benefits of flax oil include:
• Maintaining blood pressure levels already within a healthy range: A study published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition indicates that a diet fortified with flax oil, which is rich in plant Omega-3 Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA), may be beneficial lowering blood pressure.†1 2
• Encouraging relaxation of the blood vessels and improving blood flow: Studies indicate that Omega-3s in flax oil may increase artery elasticity and help to improve blood circulation.†3 4
• Helping ensure adequate delivery of oxygen to the heart: In a study of more than 76,000 U.S. women followed for 10 years, those with the highest ALA (the Omega-3 found in flax oil) intakes (approx. 1.4 g/day) had a risk of fatal CHD that was 45 percent lower than women with the lowest intakes (~0.7 g/day).†5
• Promoting focus and attention in children: Studies indicate that Omega-3s are especially necessary in growing children for healthy neuronal development.†6
• Increasing skin hydration, while decreasing reddening, roughness, and scaling: Enthusiasts laud flax oil for nourishing skin from the inside out.†7
Amplified Absorption™ = Maximum Nutritional Value
Amplified Absorption™ is Barlean's proprietary emulsification technology. Amplified Absorption™ is designed to boost absorption and assimilation into the bloodstream, delivering significantly more nutritional value than standard supplements.