The best way to avoid food allergy emergencies is through awareness. Allerbling is a visual educational tool and a conversation piece that has the potential to save children's lives by raising awareness of a child's food allergies.
These bright, stretchy bracelets are a great way to alert others about your child's food allergies. To insert charms, simply stretch the wristband a little with one hand, and elongate a hole. Then squeeze the charm backing and insert it partially into the hole and pull the backing through the other side - a bit like threading a needle. Do not use a sharp object to elongate the hole. Continue until you have installed all of the charms your child needs.
- The wristbands and charms are 100% silicone and latex-free.
- The wristband has five holes and can accommodate four allergy charms plus the recommended medic charm.
- Comes with 8 allergy charms, plus 1 medic charm; 14 total available allergy charms to choose from.
- Brightly-colored bracelet & charms draw attention.
- Designed for children ages 3-8 years old.
The best way to avoid food allergy emergencies is through awareness.
Continue until you have installed all of the charms your child needs.