Aleve Caplets Arthritis 100ct
What is Aleve?
Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal, anti-inflammatory (NSAID) pain reliever that provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains from a variety of conditions. It also temporarily reduces fever. Just one Aleve can provide all day pain relief with fewer pills than other common over-the-counter pain relievers. Each Aleve pill has the strength to last 12 hours.
Enjoy All-Day Pain Relief from Just One Pill
When you’re tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with persistent aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 pill is strong enough to provide pain relief that lasts up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping and starting throughout the day to take more pills.
Naproxen Sodium 220mg - Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- Easy Open Arthritis Cap
- Strength to last 12 hours.
The Basics of Arthritis
Osteoarthritis can occur when the cartilage in your joints begins to deteriorate. As a result, the bones which were normally separated and cushioned by this cartilage can begin to rub against each other. This may be the cause of some of the pain you are experiencing.
Osteoarthritis is a chronic condition. That means it can last a long time but the good news is that when the pain of OA flares up there are treatment options to temporarily relieve your pain*.
Getting relief from minor arthritis shouldn’t be a pain. That’s why there’s the Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap and the Soft Grip Arthritis Cap packages. Both have a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap that is covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. The Easy Open Arthritis Cap is not child resistant while the Soft Grip Arthritis Cap is child resistant. They’re the easiest way to get the 12 hour relief that just 1 Aleve can give you.
Directions for Use
- Adults and children 12 years and older take 1 pill every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last
- For the first dose you may take 2 pills within the first hour
- Do not exceed 2 pills in any 8- to 12-hour period
- Do not exceed 3 pills in a 24-hour period
- For children under 12 years, ask a doctor
- *Minor arthritis pain
Both Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap and the Aleve Soft Grip Arthritis Cap have received the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease-of-Use Commendation
- Just 1 pill can provide pain relief for up to 12 hours
- Perfect for minor aches and pains due to arthritis, back and body aches, and headache
- Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap is available in 100ct caplets, 200ct tablets and 80ct liquid gel bottles. Aleve Soft Grip Arthritis Cap is available in 270ct caplets and 40ct gelcap bottles
Active Ingredient (in each Caplet) - Purposes.
Naproxen Sodium 220mg (Naproxen 200mg) (NSAID)* - Pain reliever/fever reducer.
*Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug.
Do not use if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.